We make silicone moulds according to the drawing or 3D model.
To prepare the form, we offer:
- Certified food-grade and freezer-safe silicones.
- Heat-resistant silicones for casts with very
low melting temperatures.
- Translucent silicones.
- Pigmented silicones.
- Silicones with different elasticities.
Steps for making a silicone mould without an original part:
I Master detail creation
- 3D modelling, 3D scanning
- 3D printing
- Part processing (sandblasting + grinding + acetone processing
II Preparation of the silicone mould
- Mould case making & gluing
- Manufacture of silicone
- Removal of silicone gases in a vacuum chamber
- Silicone casting
III Hardening the silicone form
IV Removing the silicone mould from the mould case
V Cleaning the silicone + washing
Feel free to contact us and we will discuss your ideas and projects in more detail! We generally respond to price inquiries within 30 minutes on business days. Please give prior notice of your arrival.
Saue, Keskuse 1.
Entrance at coordinates
Please arrange a visit in advance.