3DKoda OÜ is the largest and most experienced 3D printing company in Estonia. Our main areas are 3D printing, 3D modelling, CNC milling, laser cutting, silicone moulds and the production of various special orders. Our product range includes 3D printers, 3D scanners, CNC machines and high-quality printing materials produced in Europe. Our main mission is to help you find the best solutions for your ideas through a three-dimensional world. Thanks to our extensive experience in the field of 3D printing and product development, we are able to guarantee the best execution and quality for your orders. A large printer fleet ensures fast product delivery times and a better price than our competitors.
Why 3D printing?
3D printing is a fairly new technology that we have been working with for over 6 years. The passion for 3D printing came when we came across a Makerbot 2X printer in early 2012. Years later, the passion for 3D printing technology has only grown. In addition, over the years, our skills have improved greatly, as has the speed and quality of 3D printers, which already offers competition for moulded and milled parts. We believe that 3D printing will become indispensable in product development in the future and will be used in many other areas, such as construction, medicine and education.
Why choose 3DKoda?
- A total of over 127 000 hours of 3D printing.
- We use FDM, SLA and SLS 3D printers.
- 6+ years of experience in the field of 3D printing, during which we have used various 3D printers and have selected only the best ones to offer our services with.
- Unlike many competitors, 3D printing is our core business, so we are fully committed to our customers and orders.
- The largest 3D printer park in Estonia, which ensures fast completion of orders at a reasonable price.
- Bulk Orders – we have completed orders containing 197 000+ details.
- Special orders – the production of a personalized 3-meter aircraft model.
- Finished products – mass-produced jewellery, functional details, models.
- Moulding – made plastic and silicone moulds for everyday use.
- Patenting – made 3D models, simulations and animations for customers to patent new products.
- Spare parts – we save customers hundreds and thousands of euros on repairs and spare parts, using 3D printing to repair or replace individual parts.
- Medicine – for the first time in Estonia, we have collaborated with surgeons to create and print 3D models of CT scans in preparation for surgeries.
- Space industry – components of the optical assembly of the prototype Taltech satellites Koit and Hämarik.
- Formulas – Formula Student Tallinn’s partner already in the 2015-2017 seasons.
- Robots – a long-term partner of Robotex International.
- We cooperate with international companies and organizations in rapid prototyping. Our major customers are: ABB AS, PKC AS, Milrem AS, Mistra-Autex AS, Cleveron AS and others.
Feel free to contact us and we will discuss your ideas and projects in more detail! We generally respond to price inquiries within 30 minutes on business days. Please give prior notice of your arrival.
Saue, Keskuse 1.
Entrance at coordinates
Please arrange a visit in advance.