3D printing is used, for example, for rapid prototyping of products, for making or testing moulds, for making visual models and for creating final products.
Where to apply 3D printing?
- Rapid prototyping – a quick and affordable solution if you want to test the design and functionality of a new product.
- Moulds – you can test the suitability of the form, as well as make different shapes for candle, soap or chocolate moulds, for example.
- Spare parts – instead of spare parts and costly repairs, parts can be replaced more cheaply with 3D-printing technology.
- Finished products – If the quality and material properties are suitable for the product, 3D printing can be used to make the final part.
- Awards & souvenirs – 3D printing allows you to create awards and souvenirs in a new and personalized form.
- Models & miniatures – it is possible to create visually accurate models of buildings and landscapes with technological solutions and different models according to the customer’s wishes.
The price is generated based on a simulation of a 3D model. The order of magnitude of the indicative price is provided by the application below, but for an exact price, request a quotation through the form below or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- FDM technology minimum order is 10 € + VAT.
- SLA technology minimum order is 30 € + VAT.
- SLS technology minimum order is 50 € + VAT.
Feel free to contact us and we will discuss your ideas and projects in more detail! We generally respond to price inquiries within 30 minutes on business days. Please give prior notice of your arrival.
Saue, Keskuse 1.
Entrance at coordinates
Please arrange a visit in advance.